Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goose feathers falling from the sky.

Tonight we had the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen in my life. It's been snowing off and on here for the past 4 days or so. It's beautiful and it hasn't accumulated TOO much (we've got about 8 inches or so right now), but the biggest blessing is that we've still got power!! I enjoy a good snow storm as long as I can get out of the house (meaning I can DRIVE) and we have electricity. So so far this has been a good storm. I'll post a video of the snow as soon as I can get it off of my camera. I don't know if you'll be able to tell how big the flakes are from the video, but it was pretty incredible.

I had my doctors appointment yesterday and finally got my ultrasound scheduled. So next Thursday at 11am I go in and hopefully find out what kind of baby we're going to have. I'm very excited about it...as are the children. I'm measuring just fine, weight gain has been fine (9lbs so far) and baby's heartbeat was a strong 150 beats per minute.

Today I felt the first (of many, I'm sure) hiccups from baby. I really look forward to the children being able to feel all this stuff, they get so excited when I tell them what's going on, but I know they'd love to feel it too. As a matter of fact, when I told them the baby had hiccups, Savannah had to call Papa right away and tell him! :)

No comments: