Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keeping Track

I've been REALLY bad with keeping up to date on this blog. I think I may be better off keeping a solid-state journal, or a scrapbook or something. I know I can't share that with the world, but I keep feeling so guilty about milestones passing and not keeping close track of them. So 2 big events have happened with Ryan. First, he got his first teeth at 1 year, 2 weeks and 1 day old. He got 3 of them at the same time, one middle bottom, one side bottom and top middle!! He now has 7 total--4 on top, 3 on the bottom. He is now officially a walker as well! :) True to Troyer form, right around 14 months he started! About 2-3 days ago we noticed that he's not really crawling anymore, but is walking everywhere! He's still a bit wobbly, but I just love when they start to walk...it sure saves the knees on their clothes too!! Luke is currently staying with Jeremy's parents and having the time of his life. It's been so quiet here, it's kinda nice! Luke isn't really a noise maker, but he tends to be a trouble instigator, so without him here there have been far less fights! Definitely not perfect though, so we'll still be happy to have him back! That's all I've got for now...this keyboard is missing a ton of keys and it's not really fun to type on!

No comments: