Friday, November 14, 2008

Babies, Babies EVERYWHERE!!

I've had the privilege of holding a few little babies lately...and OH are they SWEET!!
Last weekend we went to Roseville to meet TJ and Charissa's new baby boy, Ian (TJ and Charissa are Jeremy's cousin and husband). He is such a cute, sweet little guy. I have to admit, ever since I had Luke, I'm kinda into baby boys...they're pretty precious! We had a wonderful visit, even if I did "hog" Ian all day long. He liked me, what can I say?? :)

Today my neighbor brought her baby over and I got to hold him for a while (after I pried him out of Savannah and Abby's arms!) I held him for less than 5 minutes and had him asleep. Either it's been sheer coincidence, or I've got a touch with babies. It could be that after 3, I'm fairly confident in my abilities and they just pick up on that. Anyway...these little ones are SO sweet and really, really make me want another babe--especially another little boy for Luke. But alas, I will NOT let them convince me with their sweet baby wiles...I know how they work...they're much more work than their sweet little angelic faces let on. For now I'll just enjoy holding these wee ones as much as I can. And I promise to share too, when necessary.

Savannah holding our neighbors baby, Antonio.


He was actually falling asleep in her arms. Awwwhhh...look at the look on her face.


Ian loves his auntie, Alisa.


Ian and great-aunt, Karen.


Ian and the baby hog--me.

No comments: