Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm ashamed of myself!

Lilah laughed for the first time about a week and a half ago. I was holding her and being silly and she laughed! She did it quite a few times. It, of course, was as darling as can be. She's always been a big smiler and squeaker...she'll smile real big and then give you a HUGE squeak. The girls told me she was "laughing" for our neighbor and I was disappointed that she gave her first real laugh to a stranger...but when she started laughing for me, I asked them, "Is that what she was doing for Scott?" and they said, "Oh no! She was squeaking at him". So I didn't even mark it down that she did her first REAL laugh for me! It wasn't until this morning when Facebook showed my status from a year ago today that Aaron had HIS first real laugh that I was reminded that I didn't record hers. Boooo, as Luke would say!

No comments: