Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Savannah!


Wow! My big girl is 5 today!! Well, officially at 11:19am she'll be 5, but hey, what's a few hours when you're 5?? Today we are just hanging out, enjoying each other's company. I'm getting Luke on a more decent schedule--I'm finding that if he is well rested, he's a SUPER easy baby...and naps VERY well. He seems to be a VERY predictible baby. He's always up at the same times during the night...and he was awake from his naps and went down at the same time again 2 days in a row. I know all of this is totally subject to change, but it's kinda nice having a baby who is a bit easy going!

Well Savannah woke up and was VERY excited that she's 5! I got her some Dora PJ's and another outfit just so she'd have something to open today. Tomorrow she is having a friend birthday party, as I said before...and there will be plenty of gifts and sugar! It's going to be very fun. I just can't believe that she was a tiny baby 5 years ago...it's so amazing how much changes in 5 short years! It blows me away that she is officially KINDERGARTEN aged!! WOW!!

No comments: