Saturday, August 25, 2007

Savannah is Brilliant!


Of course I've always known that Savannah's sensitive nature and somewhat eccentric way was due to the fact that she was a total genius, but she never ceases to amaze me with the things she comes up with. She's started writing short sentences with the magnets we have on the refrigerator, and of course the number of letters we have is rather limited, so she improvised...I thought it was rather brilliant using a "Z" for an "N" and a "V" for an "A". I tell ya, where does she come up with this stuff??

Something she said recently that cracked me up: "Mommy, what are you going to get me for Christmas?" to which I replied, "I don't know, what would you like?" She looks at me and says, "Hmmmm...give me some options!" Hahahaha...OPTIONS??? I didn't realize a child her age needed "Options"!

1 comment:

Amy McMaster said...

That is cute! I didn't even realize you had a blog! Please keep me upadted on hopw Kindergarten is going. Are you using any curriula or method or unschooling or....! LOL I didn't even know you were for sure going to homeschool. I almost thought you fell off the flat side of earth...hehe since you aren't ver on JMC so much. But now that I know you are here...I've got ya bookmarked! ((hugs)) Your girls and little boy are gorgeous!