Friday, October 5, 2007

Luke is sick. :(

Luke woke at 1am this morning and started screaming. He was very hot and ended up having a fever of nearly 104 degrees. Poor baby. He was up for 3 hours and then finally ended up taking a bottle and falling back to sleep until 7:30am. He was obviously uncomfortable and not feeling well...but he was still good natured and sweet. I feel so bad for the guy though, sick babies are so sad and this is the first time he's actually been sick. I'm praying he sleeps well tonight and is well by morning.

Quick Notes:
Savannah got up the other night (Did I ever mention she sleep walks?), walked all the way to the downstairs bathroom (that's 2 flights of stairs as we have a 3-story house and she sleeps on the 3rd floor) and was fussing. I happened to be getting ready for my shower and she comes in, fussing. I asked her what was wrong--I thought for sure she had a tummy bug too since Abby had had it that day), but she just said, "I have to go potty!!" and proceeded to take her SHIRT off! Hahaha...I grabbed her, took her potty and had Jeremy carry her back upstairs. Poor sad girl. She didn't remember any of it the next day...and the whole time she was in the bathroom with us, she was actually SLEEPING! It's very strange!!

Abby asked me if she could invite Santa Claus to her birthday party. Isn't that sweet?

One of Luke's nicknames is "Baby Guy", a name coined by Abby when she would lean over him when he was first born and say OVER and OVER, "Hey guy, hey baby, hey baby, hey baby guy, hey guy...." and we thought "Baby Guy" was so cute that's what we started calling him. Well her newest thing she says to him is "Brodda Boy" which I think is just too cute. I could just squeeze that cute little pain in the rear she's such a doll...and such a turkey!

Here's a little tidbit of info I learned today: Did you know the Wolverine is the largest member of the WEASEL family? I had no idea they were related!

Okay, goodnight!