Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ey, Ey, Ey....

Luke has a new little quirky habit. When he wants something, he reaches for it and says, "ey, ey, ey" (like I, I, I)...think obnoxious seagulls on Finding Nemo, though rather than "Mine", he's saying "Ey". Hahaha...yes it's cute, but also SUPER obnoxious because he starts out wanting one thing...you give it to him, he throws it down and reaches for something else. He's working on tooth #2 now and had me up for a good portion of last night...please pray for good sleep all around. I'll get to updating more soon...right now I'm just trying to stay afloat...why is it that life goes in cycles like that? Maybe it's because those times when I feel like I'm not drowning I take a break from all of the stuff that stresses me out...and then all of a sudden I have to make up for everything I've put off and I feel like I'm drowning as a result...Hmmmm...seems as if I could use a bit more consistency too, Sage! *wink*
For that reference you'll have to visit my friends blog at http://truemyth.wordpress.com.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: