Friday, July 2, 2010

Deja Vu

I can look back to a post I posted after Luke was born about how my time was more limited with the addition of a new baby and how difficult it was adjusting to that. Well, here I am again. Having a new baby hasn't been terribly difficult, actually, in many ways I think it's easier than it has been in the past--just because it's not a new thing anymore. The thing I'm struggling with is the lack of time I have for my older children. Previously I was at my children's beck and call...then all of a sudden this little guy comes along and I no longer have time for anyone! Every spare moment I have is spent cleaning, cooking, napping or trying to grab a quick shower or fix my hair (I've all but given up on makeup these past 2 weeks). Strangely I do seem to find the time for the computer *soooo ashamed*, mostly because the older children don't seem to CARE that I'm not available! I guess it's a good thing that they don't care, but I still feel guilty...mom guilt is alive and well. Oh well...I guess it's time to get over it, Aaron is awake again...time for nursing and then dinner prep!

No comments: