Monday, November 15, 2010

5 Months Old!

Today Aaron is 5 months old. He's getting so big and is just so cute. He has been a little on the fussy side lately, not so much fussy as he will go from happy to unhappy in a very short time and then he gets absolutely hysterical. I'm not quite sure what that's all about, he seriously acts like he's teething, but I cannot believe that one of my children would be teething so early. You never know though because I'd never guess that one of my children would be sitting up so early and guess what?!?! Here he is:

What a big guy!

He has also been sleeping from bedtime until about 4:30am the past couple of nights, which is FANTASTIC! I'll take all the sleep I can get. I'm still swaddling and will probably do it until he's around 6 months, that's what I did with my other children and it seems like a good time because the novelty of rolling over onto their tummy wears off and if they DO roll onto their tummy, they can either get cozy or roll back over to their back.

I've started feeling better--Thank God! I've been pretty much nausea free for a week now! It's fantastic to feel mostly human again.

Our weather has been CRAZY lately. Yesterday and today we had a high of about 80 degrees. WAY too hot for this time of year if you ask me, but apparently no one is asking me because no matter how much I dislike it, it doesn't change a thing. Thankfully the evenings are cool, but I could enjoy some cooler days, not that I want it cold or anything. Man, I'm so picky!

No comments: