Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lukes Food Journal

I'm just trying something out, so please bear with me.

Friday September 28, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most recent food: BANANAS
Reaction: PRETTY GOOD
He's still not chowing down by any means, but we're getting there.

Thursday September 27, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most recent food: APPLESAUCE
Reaction: PRETTY YUMMY!
Luke is finally starting to eat better. He's still very messy, rather tentative and very slow, but I'm hoping that he'll take to eating in the very near future. I'm going to work toward 2 meals a day very soon, but I just recently started doing one meal a day consistently. I got 5 cans of formula today and it was $78.00, so I'm looking forward to being totally weaned off of that stuff in the next 6 months!!

Thursday September 20, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most recent food: CARROTS
Reaction: SOMEWHAT TASTY

No comments: