Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aaron said, "I love you"!!!

This morning I was trying to get Aaron to say, "I love you". He said it a few times, not very clearly, but he was trying. Tonight when he was giving kisses goodnight to everyone, I said, "I love you" to him and he said it back to me!!! Awwwwhhh...that's enough to melt a mama's heart!

Lilah has officially entered the filthy clothes stage. :( I'm not a huge fan of this STAGE, but oh well...it's inevitable. Last night I put her to bed going one direction in her crib. Usually she'd roll from side to side--from back to tummy, even though she is STILL fully swaddled, but this morning when I woke her up at 7:45am (yes, I woke her up!), she was in the complete opposite place of where I had put her to bed!! So today I raised the rail on her crib...she's just getting TOO mobile! So yes, I had to wake her up at 7:45am. I put her to bed around 8:45pm and she did not make a peep until well, she didn't! Which was why I woke her up...I still get worried when she sleeps well! It's so helpful to me when the babies sleep well...even if I do have to wake up 3x a night to go potty.

We went out and bought Lilah a booster seat so she can join us at the table now. It was the first night that neither Jeremy nor I had to hold her during a meal. It was so wonderful. She sat there and when I said to her, "It's so nice to have you join us" she gave me a HUGE grin as if she was so happy to be included as one of the gang! So cute!! :)

Well, there I went...I posted about her good sleep habits and now she's upstairs crying. How does she know?? Time for bed, I suppose. :)

No comments: