Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm a slacker

I have a sneaking suspicion that my Project 365 is going to take me 3 years to complete. Life, as usual, is very busy. Wonderful, but busy. It's actually not so much that it's busy as it is that every moment is filled. Not necessarily with productive work, mind you. But nap time rolls around and I need to rest. In the evening when babies are in bed, I'm just so ready to zone out for a short time and then hit the sack. I'm in no mood to do anything constructive. Yes, I am definitely lazy, but I don't care at this point. I was just thinking, Jeremy and I haven't had a quiet evening where we just don't know what to do in so long, I can't even recall the last time that happened. We were watching the movie, Courageous, and one of the men was spacing out in front of the tv at 10:30pm. I can't imagine being able to STAY up that late, let alone watching television at that time. I know there will be a time one of these days when our evenings aren't the time that the only thing we can think of is plopping our tired and weary selves into bed, but right now, we are still operating in survival mode. And that's not going to change any time soon. So for now, if I keep getting photos up a couple of times a week, I'm happy with that. And you're going to have to be as well.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

haha, i just read this after asking you yesterday about the pictures :)

I know what you mean, I'm certain my house will never be unpacked.

~*~Janelle~*~ said...

Yeah, everything seems to take so long. My house is FINALLY coming together (although I still have a ton of work) and we've been here for 18 months. It's so hard when you have little ones!!