Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I finally got it.

Sprayed that is. I knew it was going to happen...I just wasn't sure when. Tonight while I was getting Luke ready for his bath, he was rather upset with me...and I was not on guard as I should have been...and sure enough, he peed all over the front of my shirt. This is a very important day in the history of our baby boy...it was bound to happen, and now that it's over with I have other things to look forward to! Hahaha!! Thankfully Jeremy was right nearby to get me a fresh, dry shirt. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the pee pee club! Not a club I can say I enjoy being in!
Sam peed in his own eye during his bath the other day-Luke has something a aspire too!
Cindy-(Mattandcindy)

~*~Janelle~*~ said...

Oh I'm so looking forward to that!! The joys of boys, eh?? Oh well, what he lacks in bladder control, he makes up for in cuteness!!