Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Luke is 1 month old!

Wow! I can't believe it's been a whole month already. Luke is officially one month old (or 4 weeks, 3 days), depending on how you want to look at it. He's growing like CRAZY! I weighed him on our scale this morning and it looks like he's weighing in at a whopping 11.5 lbs!! That is an amazing weight gain for one month of life! He's still an excellent nurser, he's sleeping well at night--and slowly getting better (he'll usually go about 3 hours at a time). He's able to look around a bit more now without fussing--which means I don't have to hold him the whole time he's awake, so that's WONDERFUL! He's been taking a good afternoon nap pretty consistently--about 3-3.5 hours long and that's so good for me to have time to rest and spend with the girls. Speaking of the girls, they're doing great also. We're getting started planning Savannah's birthday party. Speaking of time flying, she's going to be 5 years old in just over 2 weeks. Now that's crazy!
As always, I have more to add, but I'm going to try to get outside and enjoy some sunshine with the children. I'll write more soon!

No comments: