Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Foot in Mouth

Aaron discovered his feet a while ago, and enjoys playing with them, especially when he's wearing the ultra cute outfits with the little critters on the feet...but in the last 2 days or so, he's started putting his sweet little toes into his mouth! Today I was changing his diaper and he was happily sucking away at his little tooters. I love this milestone, it's just SO cute! I'll have to see if I can capture it on camera.

A Luke funny: The other day I had a bag of baby carrots on the counter and Luke went up to them and said, "Hold on carrots, I got'cha!" he tried to liberate them from their plastic bag, but he couldn't figure out how to open it...so he turns to me and says, "they can't breave!". How cute. He's always saying silly and funny things, he's definitely the clown of the family.

Savannah got her ears pierced today. She and Abby had them done together about a year and a half ago, but Savannah had an issue with her ear and we took them out and couldn't get another one back in. So she got a gift card for ear piercing for Christmas and we went today and had them done...they look BEE YOU TI FUL! :)

I got the girls American Girl Bitty Twins for Christmas. Only Savannah had asked for a doll for Christmas, but I thought that maybe if I got one for each of them, they'd play with them together. As I suspected...Savannah LOVES hers and Abby couldn't care less about hers. It's kinda strange because Abby LOVES real babies, but really couldn't care less about playing with dolls. I told Abby that if she wanted to, she could give her doll to Savannah. Of course Savannah thought that was a fantastic idea, but Abby felt bad because she didn't want me to think she wasn't grateful for the doll. I told her it was okay, since she hadn't asked for a doll and I kinda thought she wouldn't care much for it. So now Savannah has two babies, and she's just loving it.

No comments: