Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long, 2010!

2010 has been a great year...a very trying, but a great year. We accomplished much this past year. We got out of debt, we moved--a couple of times, we had our darling baby, we found out we're pregnant again, among other things. I spent the first part of the year with no husband...in fact, it was really the first HALF of the year since he was living in the bay area while I was in the mountains until June. Nevertheless, our main goal was to get out of debt and we did it. I feel so much more free going into this next year. My goal for 2011 is to become CLUTTER free! I'm working (ever so slowly) on getting our home in order. My life is extremely busy, somewhat chaotic and rather disorganized...but I'm going to work with what I've been given and do my best, with the strength of the Lord. I'm going to re-adjust our schedule, our curriculum, our budget, our menu and the general way we do things. I'm looking forward to an interesting and challenging new year as we adjust to life as a larger family. Each day is a gift, each day is a challenge and each day is a blessing. I'm endeavoring to savor each moment of each day as the gift that it is, relishing in the large and small accomplishments, struggles and victories because this, my friends, is my wonderful life! So long, 2010! Hello there, 2011!

No comments: