Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where does the time go???

Every day I have the best intentions of sitting down and documenting at the very least the little things that happen throughout the day that I want to remember....and every day I get tired and think, "TOMORROW I'll do it!". I've been reading the blogs of some moms of many children and I'm amazed at how prolific they are...I have a hard enough time just getting the basics done and making sure my school day contains at least 2 of the 3 "R's". I have so many profound things to say...so many thoughts that pass through my head throughout the day that I'd love to elaborate on...but time just doesn't seem to permit at the moment. Tonight really isn't the best either as it was AWANA night and that always means a late night. It's way too late for me to be awake, let alone not showered! Any-hoo. I'm hoping to write down a few things in the next few days, I just couldn't let this go with NO new posts in the new year, that's just ridiculous.

No comments: