Monday, June 14, 2010

Tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow I'm to report to the hospital at 7am for an induction. I'm 2cm and 50% effaced. It's not IDEAL for induction, but it's about where I was with Abby and Luke, so I'm hopeful it'll all go smoothly. I'm a bit nervous, as I think every mommy is with every delivery, but I'm very excited to finally meet this sweet little baby. I'd be a big liar if I didn't also say I'm scared to death of having another baby. I'm not looking forward to sleepless nights and less time on my hands, but whenever I look at the precious blessings the Lord has already bestowed on me, I cannot help but to get excited about what this little guy will bring to the party! Every one of my children are so wonderful, with completely different strengths and weaknesses, and each of them are SO incredibly precious to me...no matter how much work they may require. I'm praying for a fairly quick, safe, healthy delivery...and a very healthy, perfect little boy. Thank you, Lord for all of your blessings.

No comments: