Monday, April 11, 2011

Coriander? Really?

I was cooking dinner with Luke this evening and he picked up a container of coriander and smelled it and said, "Mommy, this smells just like you!" Really? I smell like coriander? I guess I could think of things WORSE than coriander to smell like, but that's kinda odd. Luke is my "smelly" child, he sniffs EVERYTHING, he's really into smelling things and he associates smells with things and people. One day I had gone away and I guess he missed me because when I got home, he told me that he was smelling my jacket and it smelled like me. He also picked up a jacket once and smelled it and said, "Yup, this is Papa's!"

2 comments:

Jennie Bolen said...

Hey, you could smell like cumin, now that would be worse! lol. What a funny little man. My sister, Stefanie is like that with smells as well.

~*~Janelle~*~ said...

True, now cumin would be really bad...and truly, there were BOTH of those spices on the counter...so I guess I should count my blessings!! :)