Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Very Sleepy Caterpillar

That's how I feel right now. I had a good nights sleep last night, Aaron didn't wake until 5, and then got up for the day around 6:40. I went to sleep at 10pm last night and actually slept pretty well. I did have to wake up every 2 hours to go pee, but that's par for the course, I suppose. By the time Aaron went down for his nap, I needed a nap. I didn't want a nap, I honestly can't stand napping. There is so much to get done in a day that napping doesn't fit in, but I was just so tired I needed one. I woke up after around a half hour or so, but still felt tired. I was just commenting to Jeremy that I think this is the worst part of pregnancy. It's so exhausting. I don't want to do anything, but not doing anything is not an option.

No comments: