Thursday, March 15, 2007

Does Anyone (besides Marla) Read This?

I'm just wondering if I'm blogging simply for my own personal satisfaction (which is okay with me), or if anyone out there is actually reading my mundane ramblings. So if there IS anyone reading this, I want you to know that I appreciate it...but also, there is this wonderful feature where you can "COMMENT" on the things I've written, so this is more of a dialogue rather than you just reading about us.
Just a suggestion! This really is a great forum, but it's just not as fun without participation from others!

2 comments:

Teressa said...

I read it!!! Keep it up, you will be glad you did. It's your own journal :-)tess

~*~Janelle~*~ said...

Thanks Tess!! :)
I am glad I'm doing it...it's always fun to go back and read the "old" stuff...I have journals from when Savannah was new...but I LOVE this format so much more, it's much easier to keep track of! Otherwise I'd have notebooks all over the house and I'd never know where to find anything. Thanks so much for reading!