Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh the joy of having a husband!

Jeremy got back this evening...just before bedtime. He's upstairs putting Aaron to bed for the first time in a week...what a blessing it is to be able to tuck the big kids WHILE Aaron is going to sleep instead of making the big ones wait or rushing through their routine because there is only so much of me to go around. Not only that, but now when I take a shower and if Aaron starts to fuss, there is someone to tend to him so he doesn't get hysterical and take another hour to calm down and go to bed.

Parenting many children is just no fun without two parents...I really feel for those I know whose husbands are either deployed frequently OR work weird schedules. I've been there/done that, but not with so many children. I don't know how I'd do it.

So glad you're home, sweetheart!!

No comments: